The Blushing Blogger

The Blushing Blogger

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Review: Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative - Aberdeen


So as part of my loose weight and get fit plan I decided to pull out my bike from the shed and get pedalling.  Ok so its been in there for about 10 years and to say it was bit worse for wear is an understatement!!!

The hubby suggested going for a look at some new mountain bikes.  We have a few options in Aberdeen but we took a trip to Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative on George Street, Aberdeen.  Upon entering I was faced with a huge selection of bikes.  So where to start??  Thankfully their helpful staff could see I was in a dilemma on what to look at!  Who knew there were so many different types of bikes!!

After a bit of questioning  it was decided that a mountain bike would suit my needs - don't plan on doing too much road cycling, prefer tracks, forest runs and so on.  The choice was getting easier I was down to two bikes.  Being a girl I was going on looks and colour :)

So we found my new bike; an Revolution Ascent XC Disc '13 - yeah I know how technical do I sound!

How pretty!!!!  The Revolution Ascent XC Disc '13

Revolution is Edinburgh Bicycle Coop's own brand and ticks every box for my biking needs and best of all the shop currently has 15% off everything - meaning the bike is budget realistic and affordable.

Bad news I now have to wait until Friday to get my hands on my beautiful new bike.

As well as over 100 bikes, the shop also provides a good selection of cycle clothing and accessories.  They also have a instore workshop for repairs and servicing.

Can't recommend the shop and helpful staff enough, and look forward to going out for my first ride on my beautiful bike.

Check out the shop or visit www.edinburghbicycle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment