The Blushing Blogger

The Blushing Blogger

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The Ceilidh

So our Sandy's Supper ceilidh was amazing!!  Looks like we are going to raise over £7000 for Friends of ANCHOR, which is great news and makes all our hard work worthwhile....

OK so what does this have to do with weddings??  Well our Ceilidh band were absolutely fantastic!  Sporran Again provided the music on the evening which had everyone up dancing all night!  I have been to so many ceilidhs in the past, but there young, energetic sound to traditional Scottish music I loved!  I only wish I had heard them earlier!  They guided everyone through the dances, and made everyone relaxed and most of all enjoying themselves!

Not only are the band out of this world - they were amazing on helping me throughout the planning stages and took so much stress out of the event.  I really couldn't have asked for a better band.

I would highly recommend these guys for anyone wanted a ceilidh that's a bit different!

No comments:

Post a Comment